My MOTU Application #2

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 19 06:55:49 GMT 2008

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Jamie's comments do, however, concern me.  I think before someone is
> allowed unsupervised upload rights appropriate care and consistency should
> be demonstrated and not just promised as future behavior.
>
> Scott K

I'd like to second this, and suggest that Emanuele uses the sponsorship
queue when asked, particularly for non-security based uploads, as a lot
of people are busy, and don't have time to do random uploads, when asked
in query.  Otherwise, he is in danger of people completely ignoring him
for all uploads (which is bad for important security uploads).

Hobbsee