Ubuntu Contributing Developer Application for Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 10 07:51:53 BST 2008

Nathan Handler wrote:
> My name is Nathan Handler (nhandler) [1][2]. Please consider this my
> application to become an Ubuntu Contributing Developer.
<...>
> Aside from merges and syncs, I have also spent a good amount of time
> working on patching and triaging bugs. This has helped teach me about
> the different methods used to patch files located outside of the debian
> directory. It has also allowed me to word with several Debian developers
> in order to get my patches applied upstream.

    I've admired Nathan's attention to detail and willingness to work
with upstream to ensure the correct fix is applied for the past year.
In the past several months, he has also been active also in the IRC
channels (#ubuntu-motu and #ubuntu-bugs), both asking interesting
questions and providing advice to others.  I'm very happy to recommend
Nathan for Ubuntu Contributing Developer.

--
Emmet HIKORY