What means don't contribute to ubuntu dev...

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 30 11:22:54 GMT 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 30.01.2008, 00:29 +0000 schrieb Marco Rodrigues:
> There is no need to create a rulebook. I just like to stay on channels without
> need people to ban me, I haven't offended anyone and I haven't participated
> anymore in ubuntu development. So I just want to know If I can do my bugsquad
> stuff / translations. I don't have asked for more..

I can't comment on your abilities as a translator, but Bug work and
Debian collaboration are inseparably connected with Ubuntu development.

The key theme in these email threads (and your experience with Debian
teams, the discussions with people who mentored you, etc) is that there
still is no genuine remarkable effort of you to ask (or to be an
integrated part of a team), instead you almost always choose to act.
This is the only thing that counts.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel