What means don't contribute to ubuntu dev...

Marco Rodrigues gothicx at sapo.pt
Fri Jan 25 14:10:15 GMT 2008

Hi!

I would like the MOTU Council to explain me (and maybe for others), where I
can't participate in Ubuntu, which areas, because Ubuntu Development for me It's
about packaging, requesting syncs, stuff like that.

I think I'm not prevented from doing patches, report bugs, and work in Ubuntu
BugSquad team (means, bug/patch stuff), Debian Collaborative Team, Python Team,
and so on.

I want to know this, because today I was banned by Hobbsee from #ubuntu-bugs,
#ubuntu-devel and #ubuntu-motu, just because I didn't saw the words from zul,
talking about the latest kernel 2.6.24 was final since yesterday. (more at
#ubuntu-devel today logs).

I really don't know why this girl thinks she knows everything and can decides to
prevent someone from staying at IRC Channels or even talking.

This is real bad for a community you call "linux for human beings". I think I
don't deserve to the threated like that, just because I take more time to learn
or sometimes don't understand english 100% well (not my native language, like
australian people can understand it very well).

Thanks!

--
Marco Rodrigues

http://Marco.Tondela.org