ubuntu-core-dev application

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 23 17:09:03 GMT 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 23.01.2008, 03:43 -0700 schrieb Tim Gardner:
> I have prepared and packaged all of the kernel versions and dependent
> packages several times (as well as other packages such as pci-utils,
> kernel-package, etc). Aside from the recent constant Hardy kernel
> activity, I have also prepared a kernel security release for
> dapper/edgy/feisty/gutsy which Kees has inspected and approved.

https://launchpad.net/~timg-tpi/+packages has a bit of information of
what Tim has worked on, a lot of other information is hidden in 'inline
comments' in changelog entries of linux (hardy) and linux-source-2.6.22
(gutsy) and so on. I know that Tim has a long track record of doing
upstream kernel work.

Tim: is there anything (maybe packaging- or buildsystem-related) you're
particularly proud of?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel