MC "Call" minutes, Jan 23rd

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 23 10:51:02 GMT 2008

Agenda Items:
      * UVF Team. After just one nomination (Luke Yelavich) popped up,
        we decided to extend the nomination period for another week and
        that a team of just four would possibly work too.
      * Open Applications: RainCT.
      * Falcon story (two falcon packages) seems to be resolved with the
        ITP to Debian. The programming language packages (source and
        binary) are renamed now and the the repository software had
        the /usr/bin/falcon renamed.
      * Daniel Holbach reported that he had talked to Matt Zimmerman and
        Scott James Remnant (of the TB) to get an idea if there's any
        changes to the policy necessary to allow MOTUs with a very
        narrow interest (just one or two packages) and they said that
        it's OK and no changes are required.
      * Polls for the MC election will be set up ASAP.
      * Attendees: Daniel Holbach, Michael Bienia, Søren Hansen.
      * "Call" duration: 15 minutes (Michael Bienia had some problems
        with his microphone, so we ended up using IRC instead)