My MOTU Application (Siegfried Gevatter)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 21 12:53:58 GMT 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 12:33 AM, Siegfried Gevatter wrote:
> Please consider my application to become a MOTU.
<...>
> This last two months I've gained a lot of confidence with packaging,
> doing most things right on the first try, and I think that becoming a
> MOTU would help improving my work flow. I also plan to join
> ubuntu-universe-sponsors and perhaps in some time join the mentoring
> programme.

    I've been especially impressed with the scope of efforts attacked
in the last couple months, and almost feel comforable with automating
the upload of candidates I've seen from Siegfried.  Beyond Ubuntu
packaging, I've also been pleased with activities in Debian and
upstream to improve the Ubuntu packages (which often means a lack of
changelog credit for excellent work done).  I look forward to seeing
RainCT join the team.

--
Emmet HIKORY