Nominees for the MOTU Council election

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 18 15:50:05 GMT 2008

Hello everybody,

we have received three nominations for posts on the MOTU Council:

      * Emmet Hikory
      * Richard A. Johnson
      * Sarah Hobbs

Read more about their activities in the MOTU team, specific interests
today, thoughts about the most important challenges of MOTU in the next
year, what they like to see change in the team and work they want to
focus on as a member of the MC on their pages linked from
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Council

If we should have forgot a nomination, please speak up very quickly.

That said we hand over to the CC and TB to check the facts and set up
the polls. Stay tuned for an announcement of the polls.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel