core-dev application for Scott Kitterman

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 16 12:17:31 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 07:30:00 Scott Kitterman wrote:

> I would like to apply to be a core-dev.  I've updated my wikie page at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScottKitterman

With the risk of sounding preposterous, I would also like to raise my voice in
favor of Scott's application.
I would like to say few words on his human qualities, since I take it for
granted that his technical skills and competence do not need any
testimonials.
I always considered Scott as a pillar of the MOTU community, his role in
managing and coordinating the work of many contributors has helped the
community to grow both in quality and quantity.
He is a dedicated and responsible person and has always been working for the
good of the community, he will definitively be a great asset as a core-dev.

Cesare