core-dev application for Scott Kitterman

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Wed Jan 16 11:30:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

Am Wed, 16 Jan 2008 01:30:00 -0500
schrieb Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>:

> I would like to apply to be a core-dev.  I've updated my wikie page
> at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScottKitterman
>
> There are three areas of work that I am interested in if I am
> accepted:

Also I have no vote here, but working with Scott Kitterman is always a
pleasure. For me, working with Ubuntu in commercial environments, I'm
trusting Scott to do everything to shape the future of Ubuntu for
Universe and Main.

He does a great job...he should become a core-dev very soon, for me
this is long overdue.

Thx Scott,

\sh
--