MOTU application for Matvey Kozhev (Sikon)

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 15 15:27:13 GMT 2008

.
> Cesare Tirabassi
.

I have sponsored Sikon in his uploads concerning psi
(https://launchpad.net/bugs/160894 and https://launchpad.net/bugs/163038) and
I have met him again sporadically in things concerning mono.
What I really liked about him was his positive thinking and his availability
in trying to find a common solution with Debian and upstream. His patch for
psi was immediately agreed by Debian which is a good indication of his
technical abilities.

Cesare