MOTU Application \sh

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Wed Jan 9 20:50:28 GMT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

now, some months went into MOTUland since I stepped back, I see that I
can't live without being member of this fantastic team.

Since August 2007 I did again some work for the motus and as well for
the security team of ubuntu.

I don't track my work for Ubuntu actually, but if you want a list of
what I'd done since this date just do a search on launchpad for all bug
status and stuff. I think, those stats say all.
Also the list of packages I got sponsored by several MOTUs and Core
Devs speak for itself (https://edge.launchpad.net/~shermann/+packages)

Well, that's it...my wiki page you'll find at the usual place...the
launchpad account should be known as well...

and the rest is your decision :)

Regards,

\sh