MC Call Minutes, Jan 9th

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 9 10:24:41 GMT 2008

Agenda Items:
      * Re-Cap on outstanding MOTU/core-dev applications: just Scott
        Ritchie at the moment.
      * Missing MC members: we agreed that if the new Team Council
        election process
        (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Delegation) should
        pass in tomorrows CC Meeting, we'd have one week for
        nominations, one week for TB/CC review, one week for votes to
        have a fully-staffed MC again (beginning of February).
      * Update on Marco Rodrigues: Daniel Holbach informed the other MC
        members about progress
        on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Council/KmosReport (added +/0/-
        column)
      * Søren Hansen wondered if we acted according to the process docs
        regarding the process of recommending ubuntu-core-dev members.
        We reviewed https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers and found
        that we consider quality of the work and future plans of the
        applicants, so we're all good.
      * Present: Michael Bienia, Søren Hansen, Daniel Holbach
      * Meeting duration: ~15 minutes

Have a nice day,
 Your MC