MOTU Application for Scott Ritchie (again)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 8 08:28:58 GMT 2008

On Sa, 2007-12-29 at 14:04 -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Stephen Hermann, and for Gutsy Scott Kitterman, have both been merging
> my packages into Universe largely unchanged.  I'd like to just do this
> myself for Hardy, bring in the Spring packages when appropriate, and
> generally participate more in all things MOTU.

I took the plunge and dived into the wine changelog and extracted all
changes that were not made upstream and directly attributed to you. You
prepared 52 revisions of wine. That's quite impressive.

Scott: I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Ubuntu and MOTU
processes. Do you know about Syncing, Merging, how to get NEW packages
in, how sponsoring works, etc.?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel