MC Call Minutes, Feb 13th
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 13 15:32:03 GMT 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Nearly no microphone problems, seems we're getting there.
- Open Membership Approvals: Matvey Kozhev (which was dealt with
directly after the call, congratulations again!)
- MC doing ubuntumembers applications: Emmet Hikory raised a question
that Jordan Mantha asked him: Does the MC do 'ubuntumembers'
applications too? There was a murmur of agreement on the idea to
recognise good work of new contributors by giving them 'ubuntumembers'
status before approving them for 'motu' membership. Emmet agreed to
think about it some more and raise it with the Community Council.
- Emmet Hikory pointed out that the Sponsoring Queue is full of review
requests and that it would be nice to get as much reviewed before
Feature Freeze as possible.
- Attendees: Daniel Holbach, Emmet Hikory, Michael Bienia, Richard A.
Johnson, Søren Hansen.
Have a nice day,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Motu-council