Core Developer application for Michael Casadevall (NCommander/sonicmctails)

Steve Kowalik stevenk at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 25 13:02:10 GMT 2008

Michael Casadevall wrote:
> I'm writing today to apply for Core Developer status in Ubuntu. Having
> continued to do work towards making Ubuntu better on the desktop and
> better as a distribution overall, I feel the time is appropriate to
> apply for core developer status. As a core developer, I can help work
> directly in the archive without interrupting other people to get
> sponsorship of packages, and I can help get others get their works
> sponsored into main.

-1 (That's minus one)

Sorry Michael. But it's too soon after your MOTU application, and I
think you still have a bunch to learn and to pick up before you should
apply, so I have to say no, or at least, no right now.

Thanks,
--
                                        Steve
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'