Core Developer Application for Harald Sitter (apachelogger)

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Fri Aug 29 07:30:57 BST 2008

Good Morning,

On Fri, 2008-08-29 at 03:05 +0200, Harald Sitter wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please accept this mail as a differnt kind of application to become one of the
> Ubuntu Core Developers.
>
> To get my application please add
>   deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/apachelogger/ubuntu intrepid main
> to your sources.list and install 'apachelogger-core-dev-app'.
>
> The application is startable via a terminal or the Utilities section of your
> preferred application menu.
>
> I CCed my sponsors Jonathan Riddell and Scott Kitterman, as well as some
> people to testify my commitment on getting new people to join the Ubuntu
> Developers (as stated in the Advanced section of my application).

Harald is one of those people in our community, who is restless to do
all the work no one else wants to do.
Especially in the "Don't say the K word" - world of our Ubuntu Township
he is the driving force of pushing the KDE-Desktop to new limits.

Harald is a social guy, and he knows how to drive other people [crazy].
He is also very commited to Kubuntu, regarding his involvement in fairs
and booth babe work.

And as you can see from his application, Harald is one of those souls
who has a special kind of humor. Furthermore, if I wouldn't sweettalk
now, then I won't get any mentioning of my Birthday on Radio Amarok
anymore.

For our fellow core-devs, if I had something to say regarding Canonical
hiring packaging machines for Kubuntu, he'd the one. And he's a good
ruby dude, too, we need to convert him to python, though.

Harald, the force is with you, go get some.

Your fanboy,

\sh
--
Stephan '\sh' Hermann           | OSS Developer & Systemadministrator
JID: sh at linux-server.org        | http://www.sourcecode.de/