Core Developer Application for Harald Sitter (apachelogger)

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 29 02:05:52 BST 2008

Hello!

Please accept this mail as a differnt kind of application to become one of the
Ubuntu Core Developers.

To get my application please add
  deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/apachelogger/ubuntu intrepid main
to your sources.list and install 'apachelogger-core-dev-app'.

The application is startable via a terminal or the Utilities section of your
preferred application menu.

I CCed my sponsors Jonathan Riddell and Scott Kitterman, as well as some
people to testify my commitment on getting new people to join the Ubuntu
Developers (as stated in the Advanced section of my application).

Regards,
Harald Sitter