MOTU Application for Fabien Tassin (fta)

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 14 19:07:24 BST 2008

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Alexander Sack wrote:

> On top of your excellent technical skills you are always responsive
> and it's a joy to work with you. I am sure that becoming a MOTU will
> only accellerate your contributions in the mozillateam and beyond.

I would like to add that Fabien's relationship with upstreams (FF,
flock, songbird) have been really useful for everyone involved. It's nice to have someone available that can take the reigns and help upstreams like Flock/Songbird to fix their upstream problems that can allow them to be included in Ubuntu.

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com