MOTU Application for Nicolas Valcárcel (nxvl)

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 8 10:04:41 BST 2008

On Wednesday 06 August 2008 21:59:23 Nicolas Valcarcel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm Nicolas Valcárcel[0] (a.k.a. nxvl). Please consider this as my
> application to become a member of the Masters of the Universe.

I was one of the reviewers for Augeas, that Nicolas packaged recently.
Beside that, I don't think I have been sponsoring anything else from Nicolas
lately (please Nicolas let me know if I'm forgetting something).
I can however vouch for Nicolas willingness in helping new contributors, he
recently joined the Mentoring Reception where he is active with the normal
workflow as well as with new ideas on how we could improve and make it more
effective our mentoring activities.
He also offered himself as a mentor for people interested in Server work, and
gracefully accepted to become an uuc member to be able to do so.
He is a keen and eager (perhaps sometime even too eager) contributor, and I'm
sure he will be a fine addition to the team.

Cesare