Application for "Ubuntu Universe Contributors"

Stefan Ebner hellboy195 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:08:55 BST 2008

Heya folks,

My name is Stefan (or in english Steve) alias u-u-s list spammer and you
may know me as "sebner"
on irc. (Previously known as hellboy195 ).  :)

This is my official application for the new Ubuntu Universe Contributors
group
with these shiny ubuntu goodies ;)

I started contributing to Ubuntu 4 months ago (1.1.2008) and since then
I worked on quite  some packages. (Thanks to my mentor Andrea Veri who
brought me to ubuntu development and who is unfortunately still playing
with his girls ^^) You can find the full list of my contributions on
https://edge.launchpad.net/~sebner/+packages
As you can see doing syncs and merges are my passion and I would like to
keep that up in future.

I prepared a little Wikipage located at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StefanEbner
There you can find some informations about me and my work.
Furthermore I have a small testimonials section with comments made by
some of my sponsors
and to be honest how can you say "no" with these testimonials ;-P.

Have a nice day,

Stefan

PS.: I CCed some of my sponsors. and sry if my application is a little
bit sloppy ;)