Ubuntu Core Dev application for Jamie Strandboge

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 12 00:14:48 BST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 05:23:03PM -0400, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
> Please consider this my application to become an Ubuntu Core Developer.

I've sponsored a couple of his packages (MySQL and AppArmor) and I've
always been satisfied with Jamie's patches. I'm working with him on a
daily basis and noticed that he understands Ubuntu processes and is
always prompt to ask about points he is not sure about.

So I highly recommend his Ubuntu Core Developer application.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com