MOTU application for Morten Kjeldgaard

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 1 14:01:32 BST 2008

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 01:41:54 you wrote:
> Dear MOTU council,
>
> At the suggestion of my mentor, Scott Kitterman, I hereby submit my
> application to become a MOTU.

And Scott is quite right too.
I have sponsored some of Morten's work and have no doubt about his packaging
and programming skills. Just to mention the most recent, his fix of
illuminator was a nice piece of investigative work; I'm only too glad he
decided to put his skills to use for the good of the whole community.
His intention to help others through REVU reviews and IRC and his interest to
make better documentation is commendable.

Perhaps, only his timing sense needs some fine tuning, applying on the first
of April Morten!?

Cesare