MOTU Application

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 30 12:37:29 GMT 2007

Harald Sitter wrote:
> Dear MOTU Council.
>
> Please consider my application to become a MOTU.

I'd like to +1 this, but also like to see Harald put more effort into
his licensing of new packages.  I'm aware that the KDE4 packages have
had many licensing problems (not just related to you), and have seen
multiple of them kicked back by archive admins.

However, I think that apart from this, he is ready for MOTU, but should
take a little more care in checking that all files are licenced
correctly, and listed in debian/copyright as required.

Hobbsee