MOTU Application

Luka Renko lure at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 27 21:01:02 GMT 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 21:45:00 Harald Sitter wrote:
> As a MOTU I'm going to revu as many packages as possible, since (good)
> packaging is really important, plus it also is a good start for
> contributions to Ubuntu. Further more I want to recruit new contributors
> and of course keep all universe packages in the best shape possible.

I have reviewed some (of so many) packages prepared by Harald on REVU and can
only support him becoming MOTU. Harald has shown lot's of commitment and good
work for quite some time. Since he has passed so many packages through REVU,
I am sure that as MOTU, he will help to reduce the review queue there. ;-)

Regards,
Luka