MOTU Application

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 26 22:24:42 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 09:45:00PM +0100, Harald Sitter wrote:
> Dear MOTU Council.
>
> Please consider my application to become a MOTU.
>
> My name is Harald Sitter, I'm 19 years old, living in (Upper) Austria and this
> is my application to become a MOTU.

I support Harald's application, he's been a prolific packager and the
quality of his packages has been raising steadily to top quality.  As
someone who has suffered his fair share of blockage on REVU due to
lack of reviewers, I think he will be true to his word to spend time
reviewing packages from others.

Jonathan