MOTU Application

Adrien Cunin adri2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:03:16 GMT 2007

Hello,

On jeu, 2007-03-08 at 12:53 +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> > I'd also like to
> > offload my sponsors by managing myself the stuff I'm working on. My sponsors
> > include Gauvain, Jeremie Corbier and Adrien Cunin (who are supporting my
> > application).
>
> As I didn't work much with you personally, I CCed all sponsors. Jérémie,
> Adrien, Gauvain: how was working with Albin for you? How good are his
> packaging skills?

I don't have any doubt about his packaging skills. Even if he hasn't a
lot of "uploaded packages", his work on Medibuntu, E17 and NEW packages
must be taken into account.
I reviewed and uploaded some packages for him and am happy with his work
so far.
And I agree with Gauvain, another reviewer/sponsor is welcome :)

--
Adrien Cunin aka Adri2000