REVU

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 2 07:58:56 GMT 2007

Hello Stefan,

On Do, 2007-03-01 at 21:09 +0100, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> The question now is what can we do to be prepared against such a scenario?

I just chatted with Tim Penhey (thumper) and he said that they are aware
of that possibility, but that at some stage you have to trust people and
in any case people have local copies of the branch.

At the same time he was happy to get launchpad-bazaar bugs for bzr
metadata we'd like to get exposed through the UI to make confusion or
problems of that kind easier to handle.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel