MOTU application

Luka Renko lure at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 1 20:33:58 GMT 2007

Hello,

I would like to apply for MOTU. I have applied already on TB meeting on Jan
30, but since my sponsors could not attend the meeting, I was asked to go
through the new MOTU Council [3].

I am primarily working on Kubuntu and most of my contributions were actually
in main (knetworkmanager inclusion for Dapper [4],  laptop buttons for Edgy
[5] and Feisty [6]). I am also contributing as developer to upstream Guidance
Power Manager (default in Kubuntu) and Digikam. For complete list of my
sponsored uploads see [7].

Most of my uploads were done by Jonathan Riddell and Anthony Mercatante and
they are supporting my application. Some of uploads to universe were also
done by Hobbsee, bddebian, geser & crimsun.

Why I would like to become a MOTU?
I would like to offload my sponsors at least for Universe packages I have
interest in and have worked on them in past:
- kpowersave, powersave
- basket
- soundkonverter
- eqonomize