MOTU application

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 1 23:00:22 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 01 March 2007 21:33:58 Luka Renko wrote:
<snip>

> Most of my uploads were done by Jonathan Riddell and Anthony Mercatante and
> they are supporting my application. Some of uploads to universe were also
> done by Hobbsee, bddebian, geser & crimsun.

Ok, just asked Jonathan on IRC:
[22:25:21] <sistpoty> Riddell, bddebian, geser, (crimsun): you've been
sponsoring uploads for Lure, right? anything you'd like to say regarding his
application for motu?
[22:28:57] <Riddell> sistpoty: yes please, we want him

> Why I would like to become a MOTU?
> I would like to offload my sponsors at least for Universe packages I have
> interest in and have worked on them in past:
> - kpowersave, powersave
> - basket
> - soundkonverter
> - eqonomize
> - strigi, strigiapplet
> - probably some more in future

What do you think that you'll add to the MOTU team?

How do you feel about mentoring/reviewing/sponsoring?

Cheers,
   Stefan.