Summary of the discussion about Marco Rodrigues

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Dec 21 17:12:06 GMT 2007

Hi,

Am Freitag, 21. Dezember 2007 17:58 schrieb Soren Hansen:
[..]
> I also don't want to
> [..] stand in the naked in a pile of snow.

Been there, tried it, that's both great fun and very healthy [*].

Now please, to all involved in this thread: It appears to me that you are not
discussing the original issue any longer, but instead nitpick on each other.
So let's give MC at least a chance with the plan.

And dear MC members, please come to a conclusion now. There have been some
+1/-1 on different points of the proposals for now, but its entirely unclear
to me what the result is or if there is a result yet.

Cheers,
     Stefan.
--
P.S.: If you're not nice, I will show you a picture of [*] :P.