MOTU Application

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 20 08:40:09 GMT 2007

On Mi, 2007-12-19 at 10:17 +0100, Michael Vogt wrote:
> So I'm happy with him, but I think he would benefit from working with
> the MOTU team a bit more and build a stronger relationship with the
> existing members.

As I've not worked with Julian directly myself, I'll base my vote on
Michael's comments.

Julian: do you think you can get a few uploads under your belt working
with the MOTU team or other Ubuntu developers and re-apply in a few
weeks?

I hope this doesn't discourage you as I'm very very happy with the work
you're doing the motives that drive you.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel