Sponsors Feedback about Marco Rodrigues

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Thu Dec 13 13:35:55 GMT 2007

On Thursday 13 December 2007 03:02, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> It's very important for us to get your feedback to make a decision. Most
> of you have a long track record of working in the OSS world and maybe
> some of you even have a proposal of your own.
>
> Michael Bienia was kind enough to extract this list of uploads and
> syncs, it might help you to remember what you've worked on with Marco.

While this is useful, it is by definition incomplete.

First, I'm fairly certain I sponsored uploads/syncs for Marco.  I certainly
looked at a large number of them.

The particular list you've got is the list of things that were eventually
successful.  There is a much longer list of things that were just wrong and
never resulted in an upload or sync.  So what you've got there is the best of
his interactions with sponsors (to the extent it's a complete list and I
don't believe it is), not a representative sample of his work.

Scott K