Sponsors Feedback about Marco Rodrigues

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 13 12:22:49 GMT 2007

On Thursday 13 December 2007 09:02:47 you wrote:

> Michael Bienia was kind enough to extract this list of uploads and
> syncs, it might help you to remember what you've worked on with Marco.

I was also involved in other bug reports even though I did not upload the
resulting package. From a quick search:

stunnel4
scorched3d
fetchyahoo

My previous feedback still hold:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/motu-council/2007-December/000610.html

Other than that I can confirm what others said already, notably that kmos has
a tendency to do too much too fast coupled with a keen eagerness to do
things, to improve, to help without apparently not paying much attention to
how others react or to the consequences of his work.

I've never seen him act in a disrespectful or offensive manner.

In my view he could be a great contributor if only he would learn to listen
and interact with others as well as temper himself, therefore I believe that
the action from the MC should be directed to facilitate this: integrate kmos
in a group where he can learn to focus as well as interact. In this respect I
think Daniel proposal is  excellent and I'm willing to volunteer for it.

Cesare