ubuntu-core-dev application

Soren Hansen soren at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 6 08:13:26 GMT 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 03:41:47PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Please consider this my application for Ubuntu core-dev.

I have two hats in this case.

<hat type="sponsor">I've only sponsored a single upload of Steve's, but
apart from a tiny, initial disagreement about the desirable verbosity of
the changelog, it was all good. 2 thumbs up.</hat>

<hat type="MC member">Like others have said before me, Steve is a very
valuable source of advice and expertise, and I have no doubt that Steve
will be a very valuable addition to the core-dev team, and I'm happy to
pass my warmest recommendations on to the technical board for final
approval.</hat>

Go Steve!

--
Soren Hansen