MOTU Application

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 24 14:46:26 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm applying to become a MOTU. I've worked on several packages such as
samba, mysql-dfsg-5.0 and apache2. I also work on the apparmor
packages with the help from kees and drove them from universe into main.
I've done some SRU and updates for dapper and feisty. My packaging work
has been mainly sponsored by pitti and kees. seb128 and mvo also
sponsored one.

I'm also part of the ubuntu-server team on launchpad and did some bug
triaging work.

You can have a look at my packaging work here:

https://launchpad.net/~mathiaz/+packages

More details about my others activities in Ubuntu can be found on my
wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MathiasGug.

Thank you,

--