Touchscreen configuration/calibration with mir-kiosk snap

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Fri Feb 10 01:26:15 UTC 2017

Hi Darren,

Touchscreen settings are on the way, but not here yet:

https://code.launchpad.net/~andreas-pokorny/mir/add-touchscreen-settings/+merge/316314

And I can think of two open bugs related to incorrect input axes, that
might relate to the problems you experience:

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349660
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1610052

- Daniel