Touchscreen configuration/calibration with mir-kiosk snap

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at canonical.com
Mon Feb 27 16:00:12 UTC 2017

Hi,
We use libinput to handle touchscreen input. Thus you can use udev
properties to affect how the values are reported:

https://wayland.freedesktop.org/libinput/doc/latest/udev_config.html

If you replace vendor and model id with the right values and the height of
the screen  (here assuming 1080) and if you add this to your udev rules:

ENV{ID_VENDOR_ID}=="04e7",ENV{ID_MODEL_ID}=="0020",ENV{LIBINPUT_CALIBRATION_MATRIX}="1
0 0  0 -1 1080"

It should swap the y coordinate axis.

regards
Andreas