[RFC] Performance test framework

Kevin DuBois kevin.dubois at canonical.com
Fri Jun 19 12:15:00 UTC 2015

I'm okay with using python to execute the performance tests and
gather/parse lttng traces via babeltrace (it seems a decent api for
processing api traces). I agree that its better if we can visualize the
data nicely, but we have to deal with the problem that we're not collecting
this data at all right now first :)