RFC: Move to C++14

Alan Griffiths alan.griffiths at canonical.com
Sun Feb 22 16:15:31 UTC 2015

On 22/02/15 11:26, Gauravdeep Singh wrote:
> Can anyone please help me out to figure out an entry point to get
> involved in the development process...!!
> Any help is highly appreciable.

Hi Gauravdeep,

that depends an awful lot on what you're interested in doing, what time
you have for it, and what experience you have.

The project lives here: https://code.launchpad.net/mir/ (if you want to
propose changes you'll need to sign up to the Ubuntu Code of Conduct).

There are instructions for building and testing the Mir code at
http://unity.ubuntu.com/mir/index.html

If there's a particular problem or feature you'd like to address then
there we can discuss by email or on IRC (freenode #ubuntu-mir) how it
best fits with the existing codebase and design.

Regards,
Alan