RFC: Move to C++14

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Mon Feb 23 01:10:22 UTC 2015

Gauravdeep,

Also keep in mind that online copy of our docs is a bit out of date.
What it doesn't say (and it should) is that you need to be running vivid
(Ubuntu 15.04 pre-release) to build the latest Mir source:
    http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/
Then follow the docs and building Mir should be easy. Once you've built
it you can run the demo programs immediately and start tinkering however
you like.

Another side to getting involved in the development process is to
participate in code reviews, which anyone can do. Either subscribe by
email to:
    https://code.launchpad.net/~mir-team/mir/development-branch/+subscribe
or if you don't want your email getting flooded with messages, just
check up on this page and start commenting:
    https://code.launchpad.net/mir/+activereviews

Please do get involved. That goes for anyone :)

- Daniel