Any EGL 2.0 input?

Cemil Azizoglu cemil.azizoglu at canonical.com
Wed May 14 15:59:07 UTC 2014

Team,

Khronos EGL working group is collecting input from its members on the next
version of EGL. The plan is to compile the requests into the wiki [1]. Note
that it's in the member-only area which means it requires registration
using Canonical domain name [2]. Let me know if you need help with the
registration. (I believe Kevin has sent info on registration already)

They are asking for goals and top-level features. If there is anything you
want to provide as input, please let me know.

Thanks,

[1] EGLNextGoals <https://cvs.khronos.org/wiki/index.php/EGL/EGLNextGoals>
[2] Khronos signup <http://www.khronos.org/members/signup>

--