next mir 0.2.0

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed May 14 03:12:27 UTC 2014

I was hoping we could resolve most if not all the bugs marked as
[regression] before rolling 0.2.0:
    https://launchpad.net/mir/+milestone/0.2.0

Two of them were known at the time of releasing 0.1.9 and I personally
think we should wait until most of the regressions have fixes landed.
Most of the other 10 regressions I think are "new in 0.2.0" so they have
not technically regressed in archive at all, unless we release without
fixing them first.

- Daniel