False info on Mir's project page

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Fri Jul 11 07:26:20 UTC 2014

Well, that's ideal if you expect your latest code to make it into utopic
eventually. Get it in there ASAP.

Yet another option would be to get distro to package Utopic from the
branch that Ubuntu is pointing at. That's presently 0.4:
   https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mir
Thus Ubuntu could use that setting and know to package Utopic from
lp:mir/0.4