Mir bug importance

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Tue Sep 10 03:37:20 UTC 2013

To assert that any Mir bug only affects a small number of people is
dangerous. As Mir is not enabled by default, and the audience is
presently opt-in experimenters, the Mir user base is still microscopic
compared to that of Ubuntu in general.

We probably have to assume that a bug "affecting" one person now could
affect hundreds of thousands of people later. Some might say "millions"...