Mir bug importance

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at canonical.com
Tue Sep 10 04:13:10 UTC 2013

This of course is just an example, but the rationale might be - a small
number of beta testers with certain hardware combination might be affected
by that bug, where no-one can make their system sleep until the power
management bug is fixed. Thus, the power management one might be a bigger
blocker to beta users.

Importances are not set in stone - they will change over the lifetime of
the project. By the time Mir is released, any of the bugs Medium or above
are likely to hit a large number of users.