Update Known Issues on Mir installation page?

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Tue Sep 10 01:38:26 UTC 2013

Joe,

Feedback is appreciated. And mir-devel is relatively quiet so it's a
good place, for now.

Compiz CPU usage is most certainly not related to Mir in any way. It
generally trends with screen "damage" which is when any part of the
screen changes. Compiz CPU is however significantly impacted by the
relatively large and complex unityshell plugin that runs inside it. And
unityshell does affect the damage calculations too. But still, that's
all not related to Mir.

- Daniel