Extra question for the FAQ

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Wed Oct 2 16:43:46 UTC 2013

Hi Joe -
first thanks for the kind words & willingness to try out Xmir.

As to receiving more updates in 13.10 per se, that is unlikely to happen
since 13.10 is in a freeze state (see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseSchedule) and we will be
moving into our development phase for 14.04. And as such, I would envision
many of the fixes we actually have in our hip pocket will be cleaned up and
landed on our 14.04 development releases.

thanks again.
best regards, kg