Multi-display on Multi-GPU support

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed Jun 26 02:16:14 UTC 2013

Alexander,

I think you raise a good point no one has discussed yet. That is "how
does Mir handle multiple (simultaneous) GPUs"? I think we should keep it
in mind as a driver model evolves.

As for multi-display, that effort is already under way. And hopefully,
eventually, it will play nice with multiple GPUs.

- Daniel