Is there someone want to play with gdk mir backend only just for fun?

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at
Mon Jun 24 09:14:31 UTC 2013

Great, thanks.

An example of basic Mir setup, pixel blitting and input can be seen

That's the basic stuff I imagine GDK will need.

If anything is missing/broken, please let us know.

- Daniel